Third Party Vendors
The Goals of SWAT Include:
- Reducing campus and System costs for academic technology products through "volume" negotiations which campuses can voluntarily utilize.
- Acquiring system-wide leverage with vendors of academic technology products.
- Establishing a campus-accessible center of information and expertise on academic technology products/vendors/services through a Chancellor's Office-managed centralized repository (database) of information.
- Reducing, for academic technology products, campus assessment and procurement time, hence costs.
- Providing campus guidance for academic technology (teaching/learning) products/vendors/services.
- Developing support strategies for disseminating and educating campus communities about the availability and use of academic technologies.
Other CSU Contracts
For information on additional CSU contracts, please click on the following link to go to the CalState Contract Services and Procurement page.
CalState Contract Services and Procurement
CSU FTE Figures
FTE figures calculated by the Office of the Chancellor are used for all systemwide agreements. Those figures are posted at the Cal State Website (scroll down).